Step-By-Step Guide to Interac Transactions
Whether depositing with Interac Online or Interac e-Transfer, our expert guide ensures you don’t miss any crucial steps to make swift, safe casino transfers.
Interac Online in five simple steps
Curious about Interac Online? Learn to use it with confidence with the five simple steps our team laid out so every Australian player can make safe transactions!
1. Make sure you are logged in
Most bonuses provide the possibility to sign in by introducing your e-mail or username and password in their description.
Otherwise, you could simply log in to the casino website. Here’s our selection of the most trustworthy online casinos that partner with Interac.
2. Choose your deposit method
Simply click on the Interac Online button listed among the payment methods accepted by your online casino.
Important: Make certain you have read the terms and that your on line casino of preference accepts Interac.
3. Pick the deposit amount
Type in how much you would like to deposit.
When opting for a bonus, ensure you check the minimum deposit required, to be able to access the promotion!
In the event that you didn't sign-in to specifically claim a bonus, you could do this following the deposit. At this stage, you may have to introduce a bonus code.
Essential: Most on line casinos do not allow claiming a couple of bonuses previously. Doing this may forfeit both your bonuses and any related winnings, so usually do not opt in for a bonus during this period if, for instance, you logged in from the description of a sign-up bonus.
4. Confirm your deposit
At this point, you are usually redirected to a page asking you to confirm the deposit amount and the payment method. Check if all is right and click to confirm!
5. Finalize transaction on your online banking
A summary of banking institutions will pop up at this point. Find the bank you possess a free account with, enter your online banking details, and you’re ready to pay.
Bear in mind: Sometimes Interac On the web transactions aren't getting processed, mainly if there is yet another logo next to the Interac logo in your card.
If your transactions can't be processed, you'll be notified by the following message: “You would not have any eligible access card/accounts because of this transaction. ”
In this case, it is safe to click the “Return to merchant website” button and switch to Interac e-Transfer.
Pay with Interac e-Transfer from the casino website
Select Interac e-transfer from the casino payment services. Follow the next three major stages in our professional user guide for an effortless transaction:
1. Select Interac e-Transfer
After hitting the Interac e-Transfer button, you ought to simply follow the steps mentioned shortly here.
- Type in the funds you want to deposit;
- Select your bonus and enter the Bonus code (if necessary);
- Click “Continue”/“Next” or equivalent and it will take you to your online banking page where you can see the details of the transfer.
Bear in mind: Interac e-transfer is a financial transfer done by e-mail that only allows ten full minutes for completing the transaction. If you take any more than ten minutes, the casino may not receive your deposit at all.
2. Pay attention to the recipient ID
Make sure you copy the seven-character Recipient ID in the “Message” field. Check out the highlighted portion in the picture below:
3. Final Online Banking Steps
- Log into your online banking account;
- Select Interac e-Transfer, which will probably appear on the left side of your screen or by hovering the mouse pointer over “My Accounts”;
- Confirm the amount of money you are transferring to the casino, keeping in mind that usually, the maximum limit is C$100,000;
- Pick the account you’re sending the funds from;
- Choose your recipient from your list;
- Paste the Recipient ID you copied from the “Message” field, as shown in the images below:
In most cases, that’s all you need to do before pressing “Next” and going to the Confirmation page.
This is your chance to double-check all your details.
After you’ve ensured you are sending the intended total the intended recipient, just click on “Send Money” and the funds will be transferred in less than half an hour, if not instantly.
Fun fact: Do you want to be much more money efficient? Pay with your chequing account, instead of your savings. Fees on the latter can cost you more!
How to access Interac e-Transfer on your online banking
If you want using Interac e-Transfer directly from your On line Banking rather than depositing through a casino website, you first need to make sure that:
- The casino permits online transfers and Interac e-Transfer payments;
- You are set up with online banking, and your card has the Interac logo;
- You have an active e-mail address and/or Phone number;
- You can the casino.
Fact: Many Australian banks such as for instance Toronto-Dominion Australian Trust Bank or the Royal Bank of Australia use Interac e-Transfer. The process of sending funds is mainly the same.
Interac Online Accepted Banks
- Alterna Bank
- ATB Financial
- B2B Bank
- BMO Bank of Montreal
- Australian Western Bank
- CTC Bank
- DC Bank
- EQ Bank
- First Nations Bank of Australia
- HSBC Bank Australia
- ICICI Bank Australia
- Laurentian Bank
- Manulife Bank
- Motive Financial
- Motus Bank
- National Bank of Australia
- Neo Financial
- PC Financial
- Peoples Trust Company
- RBC Royal Bank of Australia
- SBI Australia Bank
- Tangerine Bank
- TD Australia Trust
- Wealth One Bank
- Westphere Systems Inc
If everything is set, here’s how you get ready to transfer 5 easy steps:
- Log in to your online banking app and select your account;
- Go to My Accounts and select Interac e-Transfer;
- Select the transaction recipient from your set of s. If the recipient just isn't certainly one of your s, key in their correct name and e-mail, confirm their e-mail, and choose preferred language for the transaction. Click add, and they are now included with your list;
- Click on “Send Money” and pick the amount you want to transfer;
- If requested, set the security question and answer, and click on “Next”;
- Double-check that all the details are right on the confirmation page and send the money.
Crucial: Interac e-Transfer e-mails sometimes go directly to the Spam folder rather than to your Inbox. If the recipient of your transfer does not receive an e-mail confirming the transfer within 1 hour, they’re advised to test the Spam folder before ing the lender.
Security question and answer: how they work
the security question and answer work such as an extra security code: you will need to complete a question that the recipient should be able to answer.
Let’s skim through the basic principle behind the security question and answer, just in case you ever end up struggling to proceed without it:
- Think of a simple question connected to your recipient and that not everybody could guess the answer to;
- Communicate the answer to your recipient via text, phone call, or another secure method.
Look at our example!
Question: What is the number I sent you?
This is a number only your intended recipient has access to.
Completing a security question and answer is generally required if your recipient is not registered for the Interac e-Transfer Autodeposit.
The question and answer will appear after you click on the “Send Money” button, or when entering the transaction details into your online banking, right before pasting the Recipient ID as explained on Step 3, and in the image below:
Keep in mind
This guide to Interac is brought about by first-hand experience, specialist insight, and a team that tests each casino as any Australian player would.
Interac is a safe and quick way to handle your financial transactions, as the processing time is mostly instant.
You can either use Interac Online or Interac e-Transfer, log in from the casino website, or access the service directly from your online banking platform.
Make sure you and the recipient have an operating e-mail address or number, a free account with an Interac registered bank, and the possibility for easy communication.
Our specialist guidance is by your side every payment in the game. For extra clarity on online casino financial transactions, you can always rely on our Cash-in & Cash-out Guide.
- Interac e-transfer
- Interac Debit
- How to send money within Australia with Interac e-Transfer® on EasyWeb – TD
- Interac – Frequently Asked Questions